Sunday, May 25, 2008

Choices

Having been through 4 years and countless enviro exams, i thought the choices can only make life easier.
But that they'd bring along a long chain of mind spurning posssibilities was not what i'd planned for. Lfe was a lot easier for everyone with Eval around but this EVI thingy is making life a questionaire about which of the two seems better or worse or easy or taxing? Yeah , even a job being taxing is a postive as i found to the peril of my reasoning skills. guess alll those reasoning classes at Alchemist screwed me a atlast. Another 20Ks of my dad's money well spent. But thats a story for another day.
Back to Eval, apparantely a 14 hr a day job with the "IPR" division holds a lot opf promise with a "possible" package of 8 big ones within 2 years. And thats suppose to take care of all the hours of minial desk job, doucmentation and using my precious grey cells for a field even lawyers dare not enter. And they want me for aa the above reasons, rather they'd gladly say it all during the PPT
if they didn't have other inconsequential stats bout their business to blab about.
Or to the lesser job at EVI, with a substantial decrease in take home and added responsibilities. The Carbon tarding company is just another "promising" oppurtunity tahts come my way. From enviro, to Evi life would come a full circle with the fields with immense scope and zero deliverance.
Dont' know, who's more pathetic, the Eval people who with a single intereview had found their soulmate in me ( who says love at first sight is just for movies)
or the EVi people, who after denying me the CFTS profile saying that my strengths( gauged by the master talent scouts within 10 min) don't find a fit with that profile, are now trying to convince me to join the CAS profile by explaining how the two are just two sides of the same coin.

Or is it me, who has to put up with all of this shit, even when i know that theres a whole lot of better or a least more suited things for me out there
Perhaps its the society, the system which define money as the only parameter of success
But then again , that makes choosing a whole lot easier.dunnit.

1 comment:

Rachna said...

making a decision is definitely tough... hope u r happy wid the 1 u took..